Tuesday, January 04, 2011

is it 20 11?

I thought I might have something to say but find that on reflection I don't.

Sorry.

17 comments:

Z said...

Tease!

The Quacks of Life said...

women for you

Joy said...

I think you may have been gone longer than FN!??! Welcome back. I care not that you have nothing to say. Nice to see that you are around still.

Ponita in Real Life said...

Oh good grief! Gone forever and you have nothing to say!?!?!

Ah well, I am sure that will change. Welcome back, zIggI!!

Ms Scarlet said...

Greetings!
Sx

KEVIN JACKSON said...

Your BACK on top of my LIST!!!

Zig said...

well! what are you all doing here? what a lovely surprise. felt sure that no-one would notice me creep back, especially as I have nothing whatsoever to talk about, but it's so lovely to see you all nevertheless and I wish you all a new year that is better than the last at the very least.

xx

Joy said...

Not notice? I've been following you (following you doing nothing) all this very very loooong time. And yes to the new year being better than the last pile o crap that was the year!! cheers!

Vicus Scurra said...

I've been reading your stuff for ages. I could have told you that you have nothing to say.

Zig said...

Joy you've been gone longer than me!

Vic observant as ever.

Christopher said...

SO pleased you're back. Much missed.

mig said...

Oh! Does that mean you've gone again?
Look after yourself
(((((((((((Zig))))))))))))

english inukshuk said...

aargh!!! I missed you. . .

)-: I miss you

XXXX

Romeo Morningwood said...

Under The Duvet is Groovay!

This is a lovely new site, I wish you all the best in your new endeavour.

What's Freddy been up to lately?

Romeo Morningwood said...

oooh blog owner approval eh?
la-di-da

english inukshuk said...

love and kisses sweetie and a great big hug!

(no, gentlemen, that's not girl-on-girl action. . . it's female bonding)

XXX

Romeo Morningwood said...

I miss you :)