Dave - don't worry perhaps your mother will lend you hers.
Chris - yes! That's a fantastic idea - I'd love a pigeon loft - actually I'd prefer a dove cote, you know one of those fancy jobs on a stick. Doves are only posh pigeons aren't they?
I've now been to B&Q and got details of building materials. Now need to draw detailed plans to decide on quantities. Shall I add on enough for Himself to knock up a dovetailed dovecote?
You will tell us when it arrives, won't you? I for one am standing by - in fact in order to be appropriately dressed for the event I put a cravat on this morning.
Dave - probably not, thanks, his dovetailing is not what it once was I fear.
Chris - nothing else I hope, the cravat is enough. *reviewing mental image of Chris in nothing but cravat* * I hope it's maroon in colour Chris. The cravat.
Hooray! It's the best thing ever. I think your life crisis will be over any time now. Actually, the worrying thought has just occurred to me that possibly my iPhone is my reason for living.
I'm iphoneless. Should I be sad? What colour is it? (I know they're exceedingly cool because my Eldest had one which was (cool) till he fell into Lake Windermere while surfing with it - no not on it, they're not that cool)
18 comments:
I shall clearly be the last person in the world not to own one.
That doesn't worry me.
Congratulations. Meanwhile maybe you could think about getting Dave to design and build a pigeon-loft so that you can communicate with him?
Dave - don't worry perhaps your mother will lend you hers.
Chris - yes! That's a fantastic idea - I'd love a pigeon loft - actually I'd prefer a dove cote, you know one of those fancy jobs on a stick. Doves are only posh pigeons aren't they?
I wonder if smoke signals would reach Europe from here? Well, volcanic clouds travel!
Zig, please tell the girls I don't have a textable 'phone!
I don't have an iphone either. I won't be able to tell Dave that this is the case, as neither of us have an iphone.
Yayy!!!! No going back now - you will find it truly fulfilling and satisfying.
Get yer Apps out!!!!!
I lived in a house with a dove cote once
if I could make a joke about being knee deep in guano
but I can't
Di - I think they'll email you when they are closer, if you're still ok with that. They're in Byron Bay surfing!
Vic I'll tell him for you.
Dave, Vic doesn't have an iphone.
Rog - I definitely will, tomorrow, when it arrives.
Jax - how lovely! Perhaps I can get iDovecote for my phone, what d'you think?
it hasn't arrived yet . . .*sigh*
I've now been to B&Q and got details of building materials. Now need to draw detailed plans to decide on quantities. Shall I add on enough for Himself to knock up a dovetailed dovecote?
You will tell us when it arrives, won't you? I for one am standing by - in fact in order to be appropriately dressed for the event I put a cravat on this morning.
Dave - probably not, thanks, his dovetailing is not what it once was I fear.
Chris - nothing else I hope, the cravat is enough.
*reviewing mental image of Chris in nothing but cravat*
*
I hope it's maroon in colour Chris.
The cravat.
With arabesques.
Sending this from iphone - bliss
Fuck me it worked!
Brilliant. Now for the apps:
1. G&T
2. F&N
3. Maroon arabesques
4. Fancy jobs on sticks
Happy playing!
Hooray! It's the best thing ever. I think your life crisis will be over any time now. Actually, the worrying thought has just occurred to me that possibly my iPhone is my reason for living.
Surely there's more to life than an iPhone?
Hmm. Surely there is.
I'm iphoneless. Should I be sad?
What colour is it?
(I know they're exceedingly cool because my Eldest had one which was (cool) till he fell into Lake Windermere while surfing with it - no not on it, they're not that cool)
Post a Comment